Change Log for Daily Builds
This page contains the changes in the source code under-development, also named 'trunk' version.
Thu, 06 Feb 2014 17:48:05 +0100:
- Fixing the code to avoid NullPointerException.
- Downgrade the version from 2.0 to 1.1.
- Fixing the destruction bug that causes null pointer exception or assertion failure when disposing the agent.
- Add an utility function that permits to control which type of object may be referred in the hidden attribute of the addresses.
- Add sleeping functions for roles.
- Avoid compilation errors of the Maven plugins: the version of the Maven plugin API seems to be invalid for the Janus code.
- Add the function sleep(Condition) in the Agent.
- Downgrade the version of the Janus plugin because the version 1.0 seems to not work fine.
- Downgrade the version of the Janus plugin to use because the specified version does not exist.
- Upgrade to AFC 11.0-SNASPHOT.
- The new snapshot version is 2.0.